Friday 12 July 2013

Friday 12 July 2013

Just to update that I’m on my hols and thoroughly enjoying some quality time with my gorgeous grandchildren on the very hot and sunny Devon coast. Makes you always want to holiday in this country when it’s like this. I was just remembering last summer and this time last year when we hosted the Olympic Torch and how lucky we were to avoid the constant rain (that saw many events being cancelled) and the thousands of people who came to Hudson’s Field to enjoy the atmosphere, the Torch arriving and the outdoor concert – was it really only a year ago? I just wonder if the weather had been like this, how many more people would of attended!

I hope you all have the opportunity to enjoy this glorious weather and the forecast says it’s set to continue...

I will be back a week on Monday and look forward to seeing you all then.

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment